Home Forums News Alpha25 release plan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I haven’t posted updates for a while, but KeeperRL’s development has been quite steady. Among other things, I’ve done a lot of work in the UI departme
    [See the full post at: Alpha25 release plan]

deCalle
    Participant

Nice, sounds good. Especially concerning the imps 😉 They’re porbably being way more efficient in hauling stuff than those morons from Oxygen not included^^

Thought about giving some further feedback since the game, to me, misses a bit of depth, especially exploring the vicinity isn’t rewarded ( so more dungeons and the likes would be nice^^). And I usually don’t need more than 5 rooms to win the game. so some incentive to create a bigger dungeon would be nice. maybe you come up with something. Or I let you know when I made up my mind how to achieve that.

Thanks, and keep it going buddy 😉

Thought about giving some further feedback since the game, to me, misses a bit of depth, especially exploring the vicinity isn’t rewarded ( so more dungeons and the likes would be nice^^).

I’m planning to add more dungeons actually, but they will be more spread around the map more than in the nearest vicinity. But I’ll be adding more content in general, so that should get better too.

And I usually don’t need more than 5 rooms to win the game. so some incentive to create a bigger dungeon would be nice. maybe you come up with something.

If you just want to win then I’m okay with that kind of style. There are some nice things you can get in a bigger dungeon, like private quarters, but they’re not mandatory. There will also be moats, portals and more options to decorate your halls.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.