Home Forums Bugs :P Zoom ui crash

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Noobalicious
    Participant

as the name suggests every time i try to switch the zoom ui option it crashes but it does switch but then i am unable to select anything since if i do i crashes as well. i have checked all my drivers making sure they are all up to date. my screens native resolution is 1920×1080, and the map where you choose your starting point is super zoomed in to the point i can barely see the bottom of “help”. I have also verified the integrity of the game cash and nothing comes up. plz halp.

Try deleting the options.txt file, this will reset the settings. The ‘zoom ui’ option is for very dense displays, so you shouldn’t need it. Sorry for the crash, that will be fixed soon.

Noobalicious
    Participant

Thanks will try that and see how it goes.

Noobalicious
    Participant

alright deleted options but the screen where you choose your location to start is crazy zoomed in any way for me to fix this?

You’re still at 1920×1080? Is the game in fullscreen mode or in a window?

Noobalicious
    Participant

Game is in fullscreen mode. I saw that in the options in the file that there is a fullscreen_resolution, 0
    Is there supposed to be an option int the settings screen to show this or should i input the resolution manually?

No, that option doesn’t work anymore. Have you tried turning fullscreen off?

Noobalicious
    Participant

I have tried windowed but it is exactly the same

I don’t know how that’s possible. The size of the campaign setup window is 1000×735. Can you send me a screen shot of what it looks like on your computer?

Noobalicious
    Participant

http://imgur.com/WUF1eG3 I watched someone else play and i could see that this isn’t how it’s supposed to look. (heres to hoping the link works) This is how both windowed and fullscreen look like.

Are you sure you don’t have ‘Zoom in UI’ still enabled?

Noobalicious
    Participant

zoom ui is set to no (assuming that means off) and if i try to change zoom ui it crashes among other horrible side effects

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Noobalicious.

Then your desktop resolution must be set to something lower than 1920×1080. Are you on Windows, btw?

Noobalicious
    Participant

yes im on windows 10 my desk to shouldn’t be set to anything other than 1920×1080 but i could check

Noobalicious
    Participant

might have been because i had the sizes of apps and text to 175% i will check and see if setting it to 100% fixed it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.