Home Forums General Discussion why are keepers so squishy? unseen stat?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    thegreyone
    Participant

so I was playing a game of keeper rl an my keeper had allot of defense. my ogre had a similar amount aswell. my ogre could tank quite a few arrows with no effect. he couldn't just eat them but he could take quite a few. my keeper died in two hits from a single archer while I was trying to exterminate the lizard men. its ridiculous. I don't understand why the keeper is a usable minion at all if they have some unseen stat to make them way easier to murder. seems to me that if you don't want the keeper to be used to fight then you shouldn't allow them to leave the base. it's really annoying considering I had basicly won the game that something stupid like two arrows would kill me. so is there some unseen stat? I tend to believe there is some sort of unseen luck stat or something.

Gallade
    Participant

It's called “Hit points”…and it's not so much a hidden mechanic than a logical concept. Ogres are big, so they can take more damage. Keepers are small, so they can take less. That's why they have more tricks up their sleeve to avoid damage, such as invisibility, illusions and swarms of flies. They're not your average RL warrior which can just hold a directional key and kill everything in its path…you have to think every move.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.