Home Forums Bugs :P Undead Lesser Villian cleared yet unvanquished in campaign?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Guzorux
    Participant

(A quick precursory note)
    (Hey, this is my first interaction with the forum so I’m terribly sorry if I’m doing something wrong!)

This has happened in all but one of my Campaign playthroughs,

I’ll vanquish all the hostiles in the zombie lesser villain map, yet on the campaign world map they will not be shown as conquered…

The one time it did register them as defeated was when I didn’t get a Vampire Lord from the endeavour (presumably due to my population being full or possibly another bug?).

As a result I believe this situation is caused by the game considering the Vampire Lord as an undefeated entity and therefore doesn’t count that section of the campaign as conquered.

I would have left it as I usually shy away from forums but I believe the same thing has also happened to a youtuber (RollingWithNat20) who’s content on this great game I’ve been enjoying.

Here’s the link to the video I believe it happened in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI3N2kDx8p4
    I believe the most relevant time in the video to see this potential bug is from 2:25 to around 3:30 (which shows him check that he has cleared it out).
    And later in the same video at 22:38 which shows the lesser villain zombie faction as still undefeated.

I hope I’ve described it clearly and that I’ve made the correct references.
    I’d also like to add that if I wasn’t supposed to mention a youtube channel on this forum then I’m terribly sorry but I did so believing that it would help in identifying the potential bug.

I’d also like to state that my reference towards “RollingWithNat20″‘s video was done on my own accord and that any negative consequences should be directed at me as I used him as a reference due to my own inability to make a video of similar quality.

Regardless of the response I’d like to finish this off with my appreciation towards this Amazing game and it’s developers. I put this forward in the hope I can contributed to the advancement of the game I’ve been hoping for since my early youth!

Thanks a million everyone!

Sincerely,
    ~ Guzorux.

owen
    Participant

I get this bug too. Can’t get rid of zombies.

Keeperman
    Participant

yes, same.

It should get fixed in the next hotfix update.

Guzorux
    Participant

Thanks for the reply!

I believe I’ve bumped into a few other bugs, would you prefer i started a new topic with a relevant title?

Sure.

Guzorux
    Participant

Ah great thanks! sorry it’s late, i’ll try to get a post up soon!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.