Home Forums General Discussion Unclaimable hills ruining my dungeon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nat20
    Participant

With where the hills are appearing(EX: I will cut a 5×5 room into the mountain and 4-5 of the tiles I reveal end up being hills), they are messing up any sort of dungeon layout that looks nice and causing me difficulty in making an efficient and secure dungeon.I also posted this in the bugs section as I initially assumed it was connected to the other “Claiming things” bug i noticed. I have 2 solutions in mind that wouldn't change much and would solve this issue.
    1) The ability to smooth out hills so they can become the cobblestone floor that is claimable.
    2) Allowing a hill to be claimable IF it is adjacent to a claimed tile already.

miki151
    Participant

I haven't seen too many of these “holes” in the mountain. Ones that you'll likely to find are caverns, which have normal floor and are claimable.

Could you send me a screenshot if you encounter a lot of these holes?

Nat20
    Participant

Perhaps hole isn't the best word to describe it. I'm not sure a screen shot can capture what I'm describing very well so i thrw together a 1 min video (and because of the issues I had last time :P) this time I just posted it as an unlisted video on youtube. Lemme know when your done with it and I'll delete it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIE7yOUoktI&feature=youtu.be

miki151
    Participant

Ok, thanks. So there are two problems, closed-in hill tiles and claiming non-dungeon terrain. Going to fix this.

Nat20
    Participant

Yup, aside from that everythings been going swell in my dungeons. (well swell gameplay wise, bandits and lizardmen and dragons oh my)

Tchey
    Participant

Yep, same complain about the “pocket of hills”, otherwise it seems good and interesting.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.