Home Forums Development Specializations

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tbarros
    Participant

first of all, love the game!!! (thank you splattercat and aavak for showing this to me!)

anyways specialization, you know everyone like to conquer\reeducate the world in their own terms.
    for instance, some people like to burn the world and have lots of fire around, other dont like living things because maintenance, some like swarms because well it’s a swarm and etc etc

so my question, would we see such thing? demon + lava tiles, undead + pestilence, swarm of bugs or beasts? other ways to slow, kill and invade the enemy? and overall your dungeon becomes how you see fit and not just a mix and match of all the creature..

Always wonder how a succubus and a ogr… and then pop comes a random thing! but i digress

i am not sure how big of a request is this but it would give that extra replayability to the game which is alredy taking shape quite well

PS: can we command creatures a bit like a RTS? so that i can just sit back and see the carnage at my leisure and entertainment? (even if it is my guys getting kicked in the butt?)

Corran Horn
    Participant

In the current build (Alpha 21) you can control teams by dragging the team from the units tab to a tile. They will all move to that tile, then disperse. You could use this to set up multiple teams to move strategically. I don’t believe there’s a way to do this while in control of units though.

tbarros
    Participant

does it work when invading other places? I recall the moment you press ‘u’ to release control of the unit they just return
    (on that last note its a bit annoying that when conquering a enemy it seems we always leave the metals and granite behind..)

thanks for the info, this will help me to do some pincer attacks when defending the lair:)

Corran Horn
    Participant

You can control an imp and travel to a zone to pick up loot. They have unlimited carry capacity. Just make sure you clear out the zone first because they can’t really fight. To be honest though, it’s not really worth it. Most of the iron and stone you find in other zones are pretty small stacks.

tbarros
    Participant

good point, never really counted the amounts in general, but good strategy to be able to travel with an imp and clear an area completly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.