Home Forums General Discussion Rooms are quite "clumsy". What about decorativeness ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tchey
    Participant

Hi there,

I think the rooms are a little ugly. Not the art itself, but the way a room sets the decorations inside. Could it be possible to have better placements, or even better, to let the player decorate the room ? So by default it could be only colored, and the player has to place some puppets, tables, chests… depending on the room. Maybe from a right click menu on a tiles ?

The room can be less expensive to build, and each decoration can have a cost and efficiency. Not enough, and the room will work only à 30%, 60%… Too much and the room is crowded and will also work less. Like, in a training room, too many puppets can lead the soldiers to bother each others.

miki151
    Participant

Makes sense. My plan was to make the 'furniture' more scarce, and make them block movement. The imps would have to be smarter though about building rooms.

I'm not sure about manual decorating, it would add more complexity and increase the learning curve right at the beginning. I'll think about it though, it's an interesting idea.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.