Home Forums Development Ressources: Smelting & Forestation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wiesel
    Participant

Hey,

I just found your game a few days ago; bought it; and liked it a lot. However, I would like to give you some feedback:

Motivation:
    One of the points, I don’t like about this game, is that the ressources per game are somehow limited. This limitation discourages players to build bigger and fancier dungeons. Furthermore, there is usually a lot of stuff from raids, which you don’t really need (swords, bows, etc.). In this context, I would like to suggest two following things:

1. Forestation
    Allow the regrowing of trees (either natural or by planting)

2. Smelting
    Include a new ressource bar (iron bar; adamatium bar)

Include a furniture/room into the game, which allows smelting with fuels*, which means:
    a) converting ores into bars (e.g. iron ore -> iron bar)
    b) smelting existing weapons back into bars

*Fuels should either be:
    a) Wood
    b) Old equipment, which is made out of wood ingame (bows, leather-stuff, scrools, etc.)

Possible way to include this into a GUI:
    Create a new tab “Items” into the game, which lists all available items
    Allow setting a checkmark for “Trash” for items, which would automatically orders the creatures to burn/smelt them

3. Alchemy should be changed, so that it works on a bar-level (not on the ore-level)

——————————————————————————-
    Minor points:
    1. Include a search-function in this forum
    I tried to find, whether this was discussed here, but I couldn’t see a search function. Sorry, if this is a double posts, if it is, feel free to delete this post.

2. Horses attack goats:
    I tried to play as a “lesser evil” keeper and my horses kept attacking & killing the goats. Is that a bug or on purpose?

3. Alchemy should be changed, so that it works on a bar-level (not on the ore-level)

I don’t understand, do you mind explaining what you mean?

I tried to play as a “lesser evil” keeper and my horses kept attacking & killing the goats. Is that a bug or on purpose?

Definitely a bug, I will check it out, thanks.

Wiesel
    Participant

I don’t understand, do you mind explaining what you mean?

Oops, sorry, I think the word “bar” was missleading in my last post, replace it with the word “ingot”.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.