Home Forums General Discussion Played 28 hours

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

So far, This game has not failed to hold my attention. Every time I start a new world I learn some new strategy to use in my dungeon.

Anyway I have a couple questions/comments,

-Why doesn't the legendary-beast minion have any “activity's? The darn things just wonder the base and attack adventurers as they enter the dungeon. This is nice but that's what orcs are for. I feel like these guys should have something awesome to bring to the table right?

-For some reason when I set my prisoners to “execute” nothing seems to happen, they sorta just chill in their cell happy to live out they're lives in the darkness. ;/

-adventure mode… I don't understand this…

I enjoy adventurer mode, but you have to have a retired dungeon before playing it.

Gallade
    Participant

Legendary humans and legendary beasts are pretty much your Champions. They and Doppelgangers who have absorbed enough creatures are pretty much invincible to anything except a tribe leader spamming spells or getting in a VERY lucky hit. You can send them to the human castle and they'll take it over by themselves, or after you have conquered everything you can start killing off your weaker minions to make room for more legendary beasts, and get your succubi busy on making you an army of them to make an unwinnable Adventurer map with.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.