Home Forums Bugs :P [OS X] Library not loaded: libsfml-audio.2.dylib

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

› /Users/aroche/Downloads/keeperRL_alpha12/keeper_mac.command ; exit;
    /Users/aroche/Downloads/keeperRL_alpha12/keeper_mac.command
    /Users/aroche/Downloads/keeperRL_alpha12
    /Users/aroche/Downloads/keeperRL_alpha12
    dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libsfml-audio.2.dylib
      Referenced from: /Users/aroche/Downloads/keeperRL_alpha12/maclibs/keeper_mac
      Reason: image not found
    /Users/aroche/Downloads/keeperRL_alpha12/keeper_mac.command: line 13: 12299 Trace/BPT trap: 5      maclibs/keeper_mac

I'm on Yosemite. This is Alpha 12. Cheers!

miki151
    Participant

Thanks for the quick report!

This should be fixed now, you can re-download the game. Let me know if what's the outcome.

Code:
    keeperRL_alpha12 ./keeper_mac.command
    ./keeper_mac.command
    /Users/user/var/keeperRL_alpha12
    dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libsfml-system.2.dylib
      Referenced from: /Users/user/var/keeperRL_alpha12/maclibs/libsfml-audio.2.dylib
    ./keeper_mac.command: line 13:  1390 Trace/BPT trap: 5      maclibs/keeper_mac

I'm on Yosemite. This is Alpha 12. Cheers!

miki151
    Participant

OSX is giving me a hard time…

Can you try running the following command in the keeperRL_alpha12 directory and see if it works?

Code:
    ln -s maclibs Frameworks

same result

Code:
    keeperRL_alpha12 ln -s maclibs Frameworks
    keeperRL_alpha12 ./keeper_mac.command
    ./keeper_mac.command
    /Users/user/var/keeperRL_alpha12
    dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/sndfile.framework/Versions/A/sndfile
      Referenced from: /Users/user/var/keeperRL_alpha12/maclibs/libsfml-audio.2.dylib
    ./keeper_mac.command: line 13:  4318 Trace/BPT trap: 5      maclibs/keeper_mac

miki151
    Participant

Damn libraries. One would need two Mac computers to test it properly.

We are close to getting it done, can you re-download and check? Thanks 🙂

Work just fine. Thanks!  🙂

miki151
    Participant

Awesome!

Thanks! It works when I manually run it from the terminal. If I double click keeper_mac.command I get:

Code:
    aroche/ 
    › /Users/aroche/Downloads/keeperRL_alpha12 2/keeper_mac.command ; exit;
    /Users/aroche/Downloads/keeperRL_alpha12 2/keeper_mac.command
    usage: dirname path

/Users/aroche
    /Users/aroche/Downloads/keeperRL_alpha12 2/keeper_mac.command: line 13: Frameworks/keeper_mac: No such file or directory

Just a heads up =)

miki151
    Participant

Yup, forgot quotation marks in the script.  ;D

LHLF
    Participant

I'm having a similar problem…

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libsfml-audio.2.dylib
      Referenced from: /Users/lhlf/Desktop/Jogos/Roguelike/Unfinished/keeperRL_alpha12_free/maclibs/keeper_mac

I have downloaded the game yesterday, so redownloading it wouldn't do much good I guess.
    I'm running it on a Mac Mini with Mavericks.

I would appreciate if you could help me, I'm really excited about this game!

Best

Luís

miki151
    Participant

Sorry, I think I failed to update the free version  >:(

Could you please try this one?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3x5wey11bc030k/keeperRL_alpha12_free.zip?dl=0

LHLF
    Participant

Sorry, I think I failed to update the free version  >:(

Could you please try this one?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3x5wey11bc030k/keeperRL_alpha12_free.zip?dl=0

Oh, so you've forgotten about us poor people huh?
    Hehe, just joking. I actually plan on buying the “normal” version as soon as it is complete (and preferably on some other place besides Steam). I personally prefer Ascii, and the idea of playing a Dungeon Keeper style game in Ascii makes my heart race!
    But alas, the file you sent me bring the same result:

dyld: Library not loaded: ./Frameworks/libboost_serialization.dylib
      Referenced from: /Users/lhlf/Desktop/Jogos/Roguelike/Unfinished/keeperRL_alpha12_free/Frameworks/keeper_mac

I hope we can find a solution  :-

miki151
    Participant

That's strange. Did you run it using the keeper.command script? Cause the error you pasted happens when you run Frameworks/keeper_mac directly from that directory.

LHLF
    Participant

That's strange. Did you run it using the keeper.command script? Cause the error you pasted happens when you run Frameworks/keeper_mac directly from that directory.

Oh, I had no idea I was supposed to use that file! Since I did the same with the other download and you did mention that I though I had to choose the executable for my platform (since there is mac, linux, etc).
    I opened it with the keeper.mac this time. It stood sending messages like it was trying to boot or install the program, and it just stopped. I seemed that nothing was going to happen but I waited for some 20 minutes to be sure. When I decided to close the terminal I discovered the game had opened in a separate window but stayed behind everything, lol. So yeah, it seems to work now!

Thanks!
    😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.