Home Forums General Discussion In Game Challenges! [Alpha 16]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Why hello there everyone  ;D

I've been playing KeeperRL for quite a while now and was wondering if anyone had ideas for in game challenges.
    With the new Alpha 16 and a bunch of new enemies to play with, and the addition of hire able units(Miki why do you hate us kobolds  :'( we aren't that weak), i wanted to see if
    anyone had great ideas to make a normal game just a bit more difficult or fun.

A few i have thought and tried were

Lone Wizard– No buildings at all except libraries and storage. No extra imps and the only researching sorcery,
    advanced sorcery, and master sorcery

With friends like these-All units that you get from migration must be banished immediately, and new units can only
    be hired.

No monster left behind-If any unit dies, you must restart no matter the reason of death.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS-Whenever a leader or special enemy comes(ie ogres, dragons, hydras) the
    keeper must fight alone.

I've never heard of revenge-Try and set yourself as an enemy to all factions as soon as possible by killing, stealing,
    gaining power and so on before attacking anyone yourself.

Keeperman
    Participant

Fill up the high score tables with entries for your login name. Compete for top spots.

Have a real time race on the same map seed as someone else.

Be the first to crack an unbeaten dungeon on adventurer mode and add an entry on how to do it in the wiki.

Gallade
    Participant

Kill all the leaders while leaving at least one of their citizens alive.

owen
    Participant

Winning in under 10,000 turns.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.