Home Forums Development Important notes from common gamer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi gents!

The game should have lots of changes and improvements. This is not a secret and I hope, all together we will make the best kind of this product.

1. Sounds.
    Why only music is playing? The engine doesn't support other sounds?
    I can be useful in this. Sounds of creatures, fighting, mining etc.

2. Music.
    It is awesome! But you should add some tracks. Sometimes when you use pause deep silence becomes.
    I can write some fantasy tracks in the same style as well.

3. Creatures.
    Of course we want see more kinds of them. And not only visual difference. I'm talking about their perks and fighting style. More magic please. Every creature should have difference. I tell you.

4. AI.
    Imps, please stop die in the corridors! Run away when you see enemies! Ah, enemies! They really should be more dangerous. This is not about the damage, it's about the tactics.
    Also the villages are soulless. Please try to create something like simulation of life. Farming, hunting, scouting etc.

5. Disbalance.
    Please add HP to all creatures and reduce the damage. The fightings should be more longer. Not just 4 misses 1 hit and killed. Training should give more help. There is no difference between 7 lvl and 13 lvl creature by the way. Weapons and armor are useless as well. “Quantity of creatures is the best way to win”, please, not in this game!
    Gold from mining and NPC's chests… Is about trade? Neutral traders or factions. Or… see point 12.

6. Carrying bugg.
    Imps carry only few resources. They waste lots of time for running to the storage. If you will control imp you can take 100000 of wood and the same number of any other resource. What is not good also.

7. Structures.
    Please add possibility to build walls. Not barricades, but walls. All structures should have HP like rock and ores. Enemies should destroy walls like rock trap. I thing dynamite can be useful here. Dwarves with dynamite! I like this idea!
    Tower guns researched in engineer workshop. Enemy castles should have more defence. Someone told about the great idea of adding levels of floor. It will be great, if players should think how is better to conquer enemy base. “Explode the wall from the back, going to the third floor and kill the champion.” Not only stupid rush.

8. Research.
    It should be more harder. Like a tree of perks. Last game I got 7 Orcs Shamans at the start and after 20 minutes I opened all technologies.

9. Bats and eagles.
    Oh my god! They are flying and killing pigs, horses, children. I heard about the legends of dragons, not about terrifying birds. Peasants should have power like goblins. Also armor types are welcomed. Chain is weak versus hummers, but perfect vs arrows for example.

10. Magic.
    There are lots of useless spell like buffs for dexterity all strength. Overlords should have huge range offensive spells. It's mortal to enter melee zone and cast God Wrath. Only Magic Shield helps, but I think this spell is a common cheat.

11. Diversity.
    All of us understand that the game is young, but it already have sells. So, please work on updates more. And we will recommend it to buy for our friends. (Do people playing games like KeeperRL have friends? :o)
    Different types of landscapes, graveyards, events, rare mobs, rare items and crafting, bigger size map, interesting biomes, again levels of floors.

12. Cooperation.
    Maybe I want it all, but I desire to defend my cave versus real player, bot stupid AI. Also I really want destroy some Overlords and ruin player's caves. And my moves should attract on game of an opponent. Anyway it's better die because of real player, not AI Cyclope.

This is not all what I wanted to say. If I will remind something, I will inform you.

Also thanks a lot for KeeperRL. Hope you will continue work on this project. It's worth it.
    Don't hesitate to ask fans and other people help you in this interesting business. I cant bet, that no one will ask the payment ;).
    This game can be really special and loud. Not like Towns or Gnomoria.

Good luck in your production, dear Michal Brzozowski.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.