Home Forums General Discussion How to Increase the Limit of Enemies?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sir.Colloseus
    Participant

Hello, It was this year that I met KeeperRL, and I will get very sick, but it ends very fast, so in order to have more work ahead, like Training more Troops, I thought I could raise the Limit of Main Creatures, that is, Map to Fight, but I do not know which file allows me to do this, so I came here to ask, How to Increase the Limit of Enemies?

Sorry for the English, I’m not North American 🙂

Hi, welcome 🙂

I’m not sure exactly what you want to change, but maybe the modding guide will help? https://keeperrl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Modding_guide

Check out the endless mode too, the enemies there get stronger with time without any limit.

Sir.Colloseus
    Participant

Hi, thank you for answering me …
    I normally play in “Free Play” Mode, and I noticed that this new version, A26 contains only 14 Enemies in the Campaign Map. I only reach Fight with 7 of them on the map. I would like to have the Entire Campaign Map LOTED of Enemies for whom to fight the whole game, counting on Interminable Invasions. Endless Mode is very good, but I’d Like More Enemies on the Map to Invade. Destroy your Dungeons and Survive as long as possible. I do not know which file Changes this Data:
    Main Villains: 4
    Lesser Villains: 6
    Allies: 4
    [Add Retired Dungeons …] = 4
    What I want is this:
    Main Villains: 10
    Lesser Villains: 15
    Allies: 5
    [Add Retired Dungeons …] = 10.
    I seek to hinder the game with more Dungeons to Destroy and more Invasions to Defend. Could I achieve this? Which file would allow me to change the number of enemy Dungeons for the Campaign Map?

Right now these limits are hardcoded into the game, but I noted down to allow changing them via a text file.

Sir.Colloseus
    Participant

Thanks for your response, I look forward to the next releases !, Until next time 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.