Home Forums Bugs :P Graphics Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ptlans
    Participant

I just bought the game and ran it with and without steam but I still get this issue.
    Windows 10 64bit

Even the little intro on startup is broken

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by ptlans.

It’s a known issue that a few people suffer from, and I haven’t solved it yet. If you’re on Steam that you can temporarily fix it by downloading the older Alpha22 build. You need to right click on the game in your library, go to properties->BETA and choose Alpha22 save compatibility.

If you don’t mind helping me a bit, I’ll get in touch with you in the new year and send you a few special builds that will help me pinpoint the issue.

namh6283
    Participant

Has a fixed to this been figured out yet? I haven’t been able to play any version past Alpha22. I have the .exe version, Windows 10 64 bit. I’ve tried running with many combinations of compatibility adjustments.

Sorry for this bug. I’ve tried figuring it out with the help of a few users, but it requires a lot of sending builds back and forth, and I haven’t pinned it down yet. Did I already get your contact details in case you’d like to help?

namh6283
    Participant

emailing you now. Glad to help if I can.

The issue should be fixed in the most recent patch, although I didn’t manage to understand exactly what the problem was. If this keeps happening please let me know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.