Home Forums General Discussion Game Suggestions :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi there!

I have a couple of suggestions that I think could really make this game shine.

Firstly, let's talk about the adventure mode. Right now it is pretty limited, and could use a little bit of shoe-shine.
    I like the idea of players being able to explore other people's fortresses, but doing so becomes pretty bland when there is only one possible objective. One major issue is that 70%+ of the map has already been conquered by the map owner, and in most cases, adventurers have a need to scrounge through the remains in order to adequately prepare for a siege on the fortress. This process is rather boring, so in order to spice things up, why not make the dead rise up at these sites, and plague them with scavengers? In this way, players will have more fun exploring the ruins, and will also have the opportunity to build up a few levels before taking on the real challenge!

Secondly, I have an idea for a new mode that also ties in to adventure mode: Dungeon Master!
    In this mode, players have a set of utilities much like in the original mode, but instead of defending their fortress and conquering the world map, players will instead be set to the task of designing a dungeon. Dungeon masters will be given a larger area to work with, and will have more tools at their disposal, such as an item forge for crafting loot for their dungeon, a breeding chamber for creating special creatures, and maybe even a z-level to allow for more of a classic roguelike feel. Adding this game mode alone would double the fun of the game, while also massively extending its replayability. Let me know what you think, I would really love to see features like this in the game! Goodluck with the game development 😀
    -azrael

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.