Home Forums Bugs :P Friendly tribes and enemies don’t interact.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gallade
    Participant

Don't know if this is intentional or an oversight, but…well, something went pretty much the opposite way I expected it to.

I had the luck to start the game in the same mountain where a tribe of friendly ogres had burrowed. Seeing them attack and kill a Tree spirit, I figured they would make good impromptu guards, so I sealed off the main entrance and made the only one pass through their turf, figuring they would kill or at least weaken any threat big enough to attack a burrow of ogres and live.

It didn't work. First thing I know, some human knights are waltzing right through them and slaughtering my guards without the ogres ever batting an eyelash. Are those ogres Swiss or what?

miki151
    Participant

Good point. I think simply letting them be guards would be unbalanced. Maybe they should be neutral by default, but let you pay a regular contribution to have them serve as guards.

Keeperman
    Participant

Ogres do attack adventurers. The reason the knights ran past them might be that they were scared. If you are too powerful, ogres run from adventurers too. But it is possible that ogres only attack player adventurers and not knights etc.

SamIsNotReal333
    Participant

Ogres do attack adventurers. The reason the knights ran past them might be that they were scared. If you are too powerful, ogres run from adventurers too. But it is possible that ogres only attack player adventurers and not knights etc.

There's a fault in your logic, if the ogres were simply scared of the knights then the knights still would have seen them and killed them, it could be that the knights have a problem with aggroing the player-neutral tribes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.