Home Forums Bugs :P Elves defeated without me

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nat20
    Participant

I was in the early stages of building my dungeon when I was informed that the elves had been defeated without me doing anything to them….Is that something that is supposed to be able to occur?

miki151
    Participant

Yes, it can happen due to a forest fire or another tribe killing them. Although they don't invade each other, dwarves are hostile to elves and could attack them while passing through their village, it's quite unlikely though.

I guess the problem is the message here, because it's not you who killed them. But I don't know how to phrase it in such a way that it works in this circumstance. I guess I could try to detect who it was that killed a tribe.

I would agree this isn't a bug… the game world should not revolve around only you. If I'm playing any game and I see a civilization or alliance or team removed from the game world it adds mystery to the game.  Who killed them? Is whatever killed them now stronger? Will whatever kill them now come after me?  It actually encourages the player to go investigate.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.