Home Forums Development Developer plan Summary

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello i was searching for a developer plan, of what we will see (minimun) in the future when the game is released.

What i find in by searching was this:

What's the plan?

Here is what I'm planning for the 1.0 version (December 2014).

Big, persistent map (about 10 times bigger than now, area-wise), where you can build as many dungeons and play as many adventurers as you like. All the previous Keepers, if they are still alive, are now your enemies.
    In-game exchange of maps through an online server. Let other players try to assault your dungeon with their army or an adventurer. Various statistics and a scoreboard of the most deadly dungeons.
    Many special locations to explore. Go on quests, recruit more minions and find unique items to boost your black magic.
    Much more content: special armor, weapons, items, special attacks, artifacts.
    Lot's of work put into balancing and fun gameplay. Big part of this will be listening to user feedback.
    Graphics and UI overhaul.
    Original soundtrack.
    Android port.

But since the developer is working for more time in it i was wondering what else is he addding to the game, what are the new ideas

1: Mod Support?
    2: Digging?
    3: Building?
    4: New Creatures? how many?
    5: Multiplayer?

it will be nice if there were a developer plan to know how much more we will see at the end of the development of the game. something like this:

http://gnomoria.com/developer-plan/

or

http://stonehearth.net/roadmap/

Also i think the game will be great if added 1) mod support, also that imps could dig down and up like Dwarfortress so u can find more reosurces.

Also add at the begging of teh game some kind of prepartion, like creating a map and selecting in what part of the map do u want to start (also a Dwarf fortress thing) and meaby that u can decide what itesm and what creatures u r begging with (liek DF also xD)

but for me the most important thing is adding mod support and Digging.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.