Home Forums Development Combat Succubi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andminus
    Participant

Goal: This would be a change to the Succubus game unit.

I like succubi units in most games, but in the keeper game she doesn’t fight, train or even cast spells, she does the nasty, and ritualizes. I would enjoy nothing more then to deck her out in some of my best armor and send her out to kill attacking foes either with said armor and weapons or… with succubi exclusive spells.

She should probably still be a relatively weak unit unless thoroughly armored and equipped with weapons, I’d like to think eventually spells wont be one size fits all and each spell casting mob can cast CERTAIN or “exclusive” spells, while some mobs like Shamans or (good) mages, can cast a much larger pool of spells (similar to what they currently do) For a succubi I would think a Charm spell that turns enemies into allies for a few turns would be good, and Stun Ray would be nice, maybe a speed boost and a teleport just in case, though kinda spitballing past the “charm” spell really.

Keeperman
    Participant

Sounds fun.

We could make her special by giving them a technology:

https://keeperrl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Requests_for_new_technology#Combat_Succubus

You could have an army of them 😉

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Keeperman.
    Andminus
    Participant

well that works, thanks Keeperman, I know I had a bunch of other ideas but for the moment they kinda escape me:p I’ll post more as I come up with em, I don’t care bout credit for my ideas as long as they someday get implemented

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.