Home Forums Bugs :P Can’t find Single-Thread option in UI!?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Got Alpha 15 update on steam and I cannot find the Single-Thread run option. Am I missing it somewhere? Please help. Thanks.

miki151
    Participant

I'll add it in a moment, sorry. Are you one of those people with framerate problems?

EDIT: it's ready

Thanks for the quick response.  😀

Yes, I have problems with multi-threading FPS drops. Been waiting for a fix for a while. Glad to see a quicker way to get the game working than turning off cores manually. Thanks again for your quick response and fun game.

miki151
    Participant

So how much difference does it make in terms of FPS?

In multi-thread mode I get ~4 Fps and in Single-Thread mode I get ~58 Fps. A huge difference considering the game is practically unplayable without single-thread mode.

miki151
    Participant

Shit, that's a massive improvement. The single-threaded mode is only a workaround, really, I wish I knew where the real problem is.

Could be gamers with just really old graphics cards. There's many computers from several manufacturers which have been sold where the graphics cards were very weak, yet the CPUs are quad-cores.  The other possibility… this might be a problem with a specific type of graphics card.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.