Home Forums Bugs :P Cannot resume game after exit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SerpentSunrise
    Participant

I have just recently re-installed the game after not playing for some time and I cannot resume any game that I have started. I have enabled the “keep save game” in the options txt and also have auto save enabled. I have only used the “save and quit” option on the main menu when exiting the game, but when I try to restart there is no option to continue or to load a save. I have looked in the main folder and can find save (.kep) files for the characters that I have made, but cannot access them. I have disabled and re-enabled steam cloud sync in the hopes that this will resolve the issue but so far it has not worked. I tried this with each setting (campaign, solo, endless, free play) for both keeper and adventurer.

Do you mean you can’t find the “load game” button? It’s in the “play” menu.

SerpentSunrise
    Participant

I do not have a “load game” option on the “play” menu. I have a screenshot of the play menu with my saves next to it. The game can see files for the purpose of high scores, but it seem to be unable to see the other incomplete games. I re-submitted the bug through the game menu to include a screenshot.

I can literally see the button on your screen shot. Are you sure it’s not there?

http://retired.keeperrl.com/~bugreports/uploads/php9n8vkL.bmp

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.