Home Forums Bugs :P Bug Identified: Crash when picking up Dwarf Baron’s Lead-filled Warhammer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

First off, let me say that I'm very excited to see the progress in this project, and look forward to your improvements- particularly stability improvements.  ;D

Release: Alpha 10, using the art pack.
    System: Reproduced on a Lenovo T430, using an Intel HD Graphics 4000 onboard video card. 4x 2.6 GHz i5 chip with 8 GB of ram. Also reproduced on my desktop, but I don't have specs available right now.

Trigger: In the course of play, have your keeper pick up the item 'lead-filled war hammer named Jing's Death (+16 Damage, +5 Accuracy)'.

Visual Effect: The primary display closes without warning. Session data is lost. The second window displays the following text very briefly before closing: Terminate called after calling an instance of std::string

Reproducible: Yes, the application terminates 100% of the time.

Other Information:
    Running the program as Administrator in an attempt to reduce crashes.
    Issue does not appear to be dependent on other objects/monsters- reproducible when in a team or not.
    The issue occurred after exterminating the nearby dwarf race.

Thanks very much- I hope this is helpful.

miki151
    Participant

Did you use the official build or did you compile yourself? The game can crash when the message length exceeds the map window size, but it should crash gracefully with an in-game message, at least in the official build.

In any case, I'll fix the issue, thanks for the report.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.