Home Forums Development Bestiary

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    miki151
    Participant

Since most of the tileset will probably be reworked, I have the opportunity to redesign some of the creatures in the game. This involves changing whole minion ladders.

As you might guess, I'm open to new ideas now. Feel free to post your favorite creatures from other games, books or whatever comes to your head. Here are some examples of what I want to add:

Humanoids (or possibly new name: greenskins)
    Man-animal mutant – if graphically possible, would have the strengths of the animal while all skills of a man (training using weapons, items, etc).

Beasts
    Werewolf – variation of the above, turns into wolf by night, by day it can train up or do work

Demons
    Succubus – can charm a single enemy hero or minion as bodyguard or perhaps strip them like in Nethack.
    Gargoyle – turns into a statue during night time. drops stone when killed?
    Doppelganger – transforms into enemy heroes.

Undead
    Ideas please…

Enemies
    Thief – tries to steal gold and items from the dungeon, can disarm traps and bypass doors
    Cultist – lives in a tower, has some pet demons and a book of advanced demonology
    Nymphs – appear near bodies of water and steal stuff or do other tricks
    Dragon – have their own caves, and can be either enemies or friends, and you would make sacrifices to please them.

Elementals – summoned by deities, can be enemies or friends depending on the situation
    Air, fire, earth, water
    + Ent for forest deities.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.