Home Forums Bugs :P barricades

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Just got a very low fps  after trapped some of my imps on same tile of the barricades.

I did it building a ritual room, after it get filled of ghosts and sucubus, i send remove construction order. and then create barricades all over the place on where the ritual room was.
    the imps build the barricades, but they got stuck on same tile of it.
    the ghosts and sucubus get stuck to.

I feel the pathfinding/barricade system's not entirely fleshed out yet.

I use barricades as makeshift walls to cover up accidental “backdoors” to my dungeon. Enemies would still try to get in through them instead of my main entrance. This makes sense, but it seems barricades don't have a health system (yet). So the enemies just end up stuck/hanging out outside the barricades.

I don't have the same low fps as freemanmtc when this happens, since my enemies could still move around (not completely stuck).

A possible solution is to have creatures have a visible “confused” state to inform players that there's some issues in pathfinding. The creature would just stand around the general area until the pathfinding issue is fixed (either removing obstacles, digging a path, or manually controlling the creature).

miki151
    Participant

There was a bug that made it impossible for heroes to destroy barricades. It will be fixed in the next update.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.