Home Forums Development Alpha 28 Suggestions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    gajus
    Participant

Awesome game. Great work on the new Alpha 28 update. Love the huge increase in playable creatures and new spells/traits, etc. Just a few suggestions:

1. Vampires seem to now be too weak/boring now that they do not have Haste. They are quickly eclipsed in combat and usefulness overall, considering that they are killed by sunlight and have low offense/defense caps. I think this could remedied with a few tweaks. First, allow them to feed on both your own minions and enemies by biting. This could give them the regenerating trait temporarily, could increase their combat experience faster allowing them to gain more strength and be more useful, and this could have a 50/50 chance of turning the target into a new vampire (or vampire version of their type) that could join your dungeon similar to a prisoner, or of killing the victim outright. Maybe vampires should only gain combat and spell skills from feeding instead of training. Not sure how hard that would be to implement.

2. Portals? Are they broken? When I build multiple, it just keeps telling me they are inactive because I need to build another one. I have about 4 now. Are they only used within one Z-level??? Hard to figure this out.

3. Spellcasting minions keep casting “magic missile” at captured or unconcious enemies that I am trying to take prisoner, after they are already knocked out. This is annoying and usually kills them. It prevents me from taking any offensive spellcasters on raids currently.

4. In the same vein, a good solution to this would be to allow the player to toggle off certain spells in minions on a team, preventing that minion from using those spells on their own in Leader control mode, but allowing it in Full control mode. This would prevent rogue use of fireball burning everything down and bad use of magic missile hitting my own minions in combat thus starting a civil war and destroying my own forces…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.