Home Forums General Discussion Alpha 10 – Some thoughts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tchey
    Participant

Music

Most of the musics are really great, i enjoy a lot to listen to the opening one, and some ingames, good job !

However, there are too loud, and i would like to turn the volume down, without removing them completly. I don't like to turn the PC sounds down, because i use other programs at same time and i need them to sound for different reasons. Could you add some options to set the volume up and down ?

Also sometimes ingame, the music is “looping”, or “cutting”, or i don't know how to say that in english. Mostly when i possess a minion and move around, but sometimes also when i'm not possessing.

Mana

It comes slow ! What are the changes from previous alpha ? I find it difficult to pursue research, after about 25 minutes played i only get 4 basics researchs done.

Gold

Not easy to get on the first steps of the dungeon. I was always empty. When i get attacked by bandits, then by humans, my minions didn't react, even when the humans came right into them, and i get killed.

Music

agree on a volume slider idea and i had minor stutters and cracking with music too without any huge loss on fps. not sure why.

Mana

i found the income speed well balanced. income was too fast with the previous builds. you could spam thousands of imps and research 3, 4 spells at the same time in a minute or so but this one was just fine. you have to wait a little and keep the number imps low & save some mana for research, allowing the player to see the research being used step by step

in fact i was even going to suggest adding a mana storage limit and a room to store mana. (like you have to pay mana to build a room to increase the max mana amount – not income speed) but not sure if its a good idea if many people find the income speed to low like tchey did

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.