Home Forums General Discussion [Alpha 10] Preview Published

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vordrak
    Participant

Hi,

See this link to a full preview of the current Build, written by me –

http://matthewhopkinsnews.com/?p=653

Please post links to the preview on all the usual gaming sites you frequent …

I hope Mika is nice to me for this …

miki151
    Participant

Hey, I actually found it before on reddit. Good writeup, you made some good points about gameplay. I took notes.

In the Witchfinder’s opinion, the best Dungeon Keeper successor to date is KeeperRL

Well that doesn't speak very well about the other successors  ;D – btw, my friend played War for the Overworld recently and he said it was very buggy and a lot of features are still missing. I can't stress enough how comfortable I am making a game with simple graphics.

“I can't stress enough how comfortable I am making a game with simple graphics.”

I completely agree, and find this very comforting as compared to the developers from the big companies who waste so much time/money on fancy graphics without realizing their neglecting the game_engine, computer_AI, game_depth, game_options, etc., etc., . 

As an alpha tester for Stardocks game Elemental game, I was baffled why SEVERAL developer journal updates were ONLY about the graphics engine or the lighting in the graphics or 3D in the graphics. In the end Elemental developers spent so much time on graphics the game FLOPPED and suffered bad when released. They spent several sequels trying to repair the game, but it never fully recovered.

Anyways thanks for placing the game first Mika and I hope you keep evolving the game for years to come.

miki151
    Participant

My name is Michal, btw 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.