Home Forums General Discussion adventurer stun lock

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    thegreyone
    Participant

so I don’t really understand this. I don’t die to anything other than being stunned an then one shot. why is this a gameplay mechanic for adventurers? it’s really broken. you mine aswell add a random chance to be struck down by god because getting stunned means your pretty much dead 100% of the time and I can’t do anything to actually stop it. you wonder why only 5% of adventurers make it through? lol it’s because only 5% were lucky enough not to get stunned an instantly killed by the any of the minions. I don’t know how much more broken you can get. I litteraly played 10 times in a row an each time I died from getting stunned. just make the adventurers unable to be stunned please. you can’t fight any monster your level without getting stunned not to mention all the magic Bullshit they have. being near an invisible anything pretty much means your dead also. either give the adventurer enough health to survive a stunlock or remove it entirely I dont know why you bothered adding in the campaign an all that when the core gameplay still allows for you to be instakilled at any point. it’s a rogue like but that doesn’t mean having a incredibly likely chance to randomly die in every encounter with anything thats not an imp

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.