Home Forums Bugs :P A30 Sound Bug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Burzinga
    Participant

As of the new update, I am noticing an issue where after 10-20 minutes of being in a game my sound begins to get very echoey. As if everything sounds really far away. It happens on every new Keeper I make. Tested on multiple Keepers and then with/without mods enabled. Not really sure what causes it as it doesn’t seem to be anything the user does to make this happen. Just sort of happens. I’ll update if I find any reason as to why the game is doing this.

Also, I did try saving and going back in. If I fully quit out of the game and go back in it will fix it until randomly doing it again. If I save and exit, then from the menu go back into the game the sound glitch will persist through all Dungeons I have until I fully exit the game.

Thanks for the report. Is it just sounds effects or music as well?

Burzinga
    Participant

It only affects the sound effects. Interestingly enough, I had my in-game music off during the times this was happening. After turning the in-game music back up I haven’t had the same issue again. It only appears to happen when the in-game music is completely off. Then it will do the wonky echoey noises with the sound effects again after some time. I guess I’ll just stick to leaving the music on from now on haha.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.