1. Crashes 2 times when I click control button after I create a monster team
2. Animals don’t actively explore a field map in alpha27(compared with alpha26), they just stay in the dungeon. Sometimes they never explore a map even if there’re a lot of unexplored tiles.
3. A pack of wolves often get stuck in a narrow corridor because of their action orders, they just swap their positions infinitely
And some suggestions
1. I don’t feel comfortable with the current mixed keyboard/mouse interface. It would be nice to have keyboard keys(arrows) for choosing a ranged target with some spell hotkeys
2. Hard to recognize monsters condition like poisoned. Maybe adding some color effect will be helpful 3. Gathering items in enemy regions is very annoying work and there’s no way to check pillage while you’re invading an enemy region. You often need to travel back and forth between your base and an enemy region, and need to find pillage manually after you beat an enemy region (also too many overlapping items in a single tile?)
lol nevermind, I thought the pillage is just a list of items and I didn’t know I can loot them by clicking
This topic was modified 1 month ago by underww. Reason: Fixed typo