From KeeperRL Wiki
Forming a team
- Drag minions onto the "New team" option to form a new team
- Drag more minions onto the team that is formed
- When ready, select the team
- Choose a team member and click control to make them the leader
- Press t to travel around the campaign map.
Some Team Roles to pick
Consider which of these roles you need to fill:
- Night vision
- Elf vision or aerial vision
- Disarming traps
- Healing others
Leader control mode
Leader control mode is 3 different modes.
Mode 1: Ignore enemies
- Stop your troops running off all over the place chasing enemies.
Mode 2: Stand ground
- Get your troops into a standing formation
- Only the leader moves
- Switch leader and position everything as you want it
- Leave a defensive block at a useful place and attack with the leader.
- Tell a healer or defensive block to stand ground in a safe place while the leader attacks. Then return to the healer to get healed.
- As you come under attack you can switch leader and keep a defensive block.
- The formation of the standing army is not held at all after they follow their leader again.
Mode 3: Neither Ignoring enemies nor standing ground
- Chase enemies
- Good if you don't want any to escape
Full control mode
- Control each unit in turn
- Press "w" to wait until other units have moved
- Requires patience