- Holds your gold
- Each chest can hold unlimited gold pieces, so multiple chests are able to spread the gold into different locations or just provide decoration.
- Treasure chests are built from the storage menu.
5 wood per treasure chest
Treasure chests empty as gold is used:
- Building statues, carpets, demonshrines.
- Recruitment of special units
- Creatures in older versions of KeeperRL used to require salaries, but this is no longer the case.
Storage tiles are free to build and have no upper limit.
- Material stockpiles are coloured green
- Equipment stockpiles are coloured blue
The graveyard stockpile
While it certainly is the resting place of many of our undead friends, it is also a the stockpile for corpses, which means you should always have free tile for the lovely bones.
There seems to be no upper limit to what a tile can store, which means that 1 tile of everything can virtually hold... everything.
You can use this trick for a single graveyard tile, provided you are ready to see your graveyard disappear if you have room in your population cap and a zombie feels like joining. Alternatively you can always have 2, and make it grow with every joiner without risking a rotting accident in your keep.