Official Game Configs
From KeeperRL Wiki
- 1 Build_Menu.txt
- 2 Building_Info.txt
- 3 Campaign_Villains.txt
- 4 Creature_Inventory.txt
- 5 Creatures.txt
- 6 Details.txt
- 7 Endless_Enemies.txt
- 8 Enemies.txt
- 9 Furniture.txt
- 10 Furniture_Lists.txt
- 11 Immigration.txt
- 12 Intro_Text.txt
- 13 Item_Lists.txt
- 14 Items.txt
- 15 Names.txt
- 16 Player_Creatures.txt
- 17 Resources.txt
- 18 Spell_Schools.txt
- 19 Spells.txt
- 20 Technology.txt
- 21 Tiles.txt
- 22 Workshops_Menu.txt
- 23 ZLevels.txt
- Defines the furniture and map features that keepers can build.
- Defines the tiles that buildings are made of.
- Defines which tribes appear on campaign maps.
- Defines the items used and dropped by enemies.
- Defines the creatures that exist.
- Defines mod details
- Defines the invaders that can attack during endless waves.
- Defines the tribes that can exist.
- Defines the types of furniture that can exist.
- Defines the furniture used by different tribes.
- Defines which immigrants can be recruited and how.
- Defines the text that is displayed when the game starts.
- Defines the items that can be discovered when looting and exploring.
- Defines what items exist
- Defines which randomly generated names could be used.
- Defines which keeper classes and which adventurer classes exist.
- Defines what resources are available to mine.
- Defines what spell schools exist and which spells they contain.
- Defines the spells that exist
- Defines what technologies exist.
- Defines how the tiles look in ascii mode
- Defines which items can be built in labs, workshops, jewellers and forges
- Defines what sort of zlevels are generated.