From KeeperRL Wiki
- Merged "campaign", "free play" and "endless" modes. Endless enemy waves can be set to attack after winning the game or from the start.
- Improved the spell system, with multiple spell schools and many added spells.
- Demon rituals are now performed by regular minions in order to attract demons and to heal them.
- Improved AI for spell casting and potion throwing.
- Spirit/ghost creatures have a separate health type, called materialization, with dedicated health potions and can be healed using demon rituals.
- Healer team member AI does a better job at not engaging in fights.
- Added rare spawning of the village guardian aka "witchman".
- Black dragon enemy.
- Gates/double doors.
- Fire trap.
- Orc healer minion
- Orc shaman renamed to orc mage.
- Battle mage and fire mage minions for the White Keeper.
- Fighter abilities: "swap positions" and "shove".
- Reworked "summon spirit" spell of the shaman and unicorns to summon ghosts of actual creatures.
- Healing and Heal other spells have been merged into a single spell with two upgrades.
- Group healing spell.
- Cure blindness spell.
- Magic missile spell upgrades.
- Teleport spell.
- Pacify spell.
- Magic cancellation spell and effect, preventing another creature from casting spells.
- Pull spell.
- Firewall spell.
- Magical damage ring, which transforms melee damage of a creature into magical damage during a fight.
Modding (Loads of free content is downloadable in-game right now)
- Added a new mod menu that allows downloading mods from the server.
- Added support for adding new sprites in mods.
- Campaign and endless enemies are now moddable.
- All furniture, traps and other constructions are moddable.
- Better support for creative or "cheating" modes: placing minions, and items, and immediate digging in the building menu.
- Improved reporting errors in mods.
- Retired dungeons contain information on which mods are required to load them.
- Some sprites, such as all of the keeper sprites, support color variants without having to modify the sprite itself.
- Added support for "magical floors" that cause a "LastingEffect" on the creature standing on them.
- Added a search box and other improvements to the list of retired dungeons.
- Improved player name entry text field.
- Multiple optimizations for larger dungeons.
- Online highscores are not downloaded anymore at the start of the game to improve startup time.
- Made White Keeper animals visible in minions tab and obey quarters.
- Fixed splitting team if undead team members can't travel due to daylight.
- Fixed a bug that caused traveling team members to be transferred back to base randomly.
- Fixed base retirement crashes.
- Fixed showing gender names in character menu.
- Fixed issue with increasing adventurer training levels beyond limits.
- Fixed gas emitting in poison gas trap.
This category currently contains no pages or media.