From KeeperRL Wiki
- Released in October 2016
- Steel resource, furnace and steel products.
- Free floor and furniture placement.
- Manual scheduling of production.
- Steel and traps production scheduled automatically as needed.
- Training room upgrades.
- New formulas for creature experience gains from training and combat.
- Manual ordering of doppelganger absorbtion.
- Merged all crafting tasks, minions automatically choose what to work on.
- New skills that influence workshop productivity and mana production.
- Most furniture blocks movement.
- More iron and stone generated on map, more wood dropped by trees.
- Iron working tech more costly.
- New trigger that causes major enemies to increase their attacks after 7k turns.
- Wall reinforcing.
- Fixed mana bonus for exterminating a tribe, instead of killing individual creatures.
- Storage reimplemented as zones. Can designate anywhere.
- Persistent version of the fetch items order.
- The keeper is spawned away from map edges.
- New tile efficiency formula.
- Pre-generated sokoban levels (a lot) for faster world generation.
- Whipping and torture reimplemented as minion activity.
- New dialog for commands in control mode.
- New dialog for creature experience level details.
- Setting minion tasks by drag and dropping on the map.
- Clicking on workshop or library tiles opens control window.
- Simple animations for when minions are working.
- Button group hotkey cycles through all sub-buttons.
- Improved rendering of some highlights.
- Improved throwing animation.
- Fixed white screen of death that prevented some players from launching the game.
- Fixed dark elf recruitment, and made them respect their cave boundaries.
- Fixed legendary humanoid limbs.
- Fixed tile claiming.
- Fixed movement glitches on some maps.
- Fixed poison gas effects.
- Game won’t crash anymore in case of audio issues. Will mute audio instead.
- Imp AI reacts better to being blocked when fetching items.
- Fixed team UI issues.
- Fixed boulder movement and animation glitches.
- Fixed how minion’s morale is used for their working efficiency.
- Added diagnostics for various unknown crashes.
Pages in category "Alpha20"
This category contains only the following page.