From KeeperRL Wiki
Alpha 19 - http://keeperrl.com/keeperrl-alpha19-is-released/ Released in July 2016
- Added adventurer campaign mode.
- Fixed management of autosave files so that there is a always a file to recover from.
- Switched from SFML rendering and audio library to SDL2, OpenGL, and OpenAL.
- Decreased RAM usage by about 50% by reusing objects for identical map tiles.
- Optimized the rendering logic to get about a 50% increase in framerate in the early game.
- Moved back from Visual Studio to MinGW compiler to avoid some technical issues with the former.
- Added message boards that can be built by Keepers and function as primitive chat rooms.
- Added small random settlements: human and elven villages, dwarf and kobold caves.
- Added forest animals: deer, foxes and boars to maps.
- Added different body materials, which affect combat and types of dropped corpses.
- Enabled passing through doors of friendly settlements.
- Added opt-in collecting of game statistics.
- Added question marks and town names to minimap.
- Added a message for when a minion learns a new spell.
- Made the game work on a single thread to avoid some technical issues.
- Changed the ratios of hills and forest in level generation so that trees are found more easily.
- Made the keeper always be spawned next to a mountain.
- Fixed conquering of cemetery level.
- Fixed crash when creature is insta-killed by a spell.
- Removed Sokoban from the single map mode to avoid level generation issues.
- Fixed crashes when exiting the game.
- Fixed crash involving the power spell animation.
- Fixed scrolling in the minion window.
- Fixed various issues that prevented winning, retiring, and playing as adventurer in single map mode.
- Prevented the giant spider from getting entangled in her own webs.
- Fixed a minion spell learning bug.
- Fixed item pricing and shopkeeper bugs.
- Fixed ambush bug that caused the player to be invisible forever.
- Fixed message refreshing that caused some confusion when the game ended.
- Fixed various issues in music playback.
- Fixed switching tabs in creature control mode.
This category currently contains no pages or media.