From KeeperRL Wiki
KeeperRL Alpha16 changelog:
- Cemetery with an underground crypt where you can find some super powerful undead minions.
- 'Mine Town' dungeon with friendly dark elves or gnomes that will happily do some business with you.
- Friendly villages where you can recruit minions for money.
- Ransoms: some enemies will demand gold for not attacking.
- Buying items from shops in friendly villages.
- Multiple highscore tables.
- Minotaur, hydra, giant spider and giant ant villains.
- Procedural sokoban level.
- Much more detailed information on enemies, including what triggered enemy attacks.
- Giving items to allied creatures (performed by AI as well).
- Filling up tunnels.
- Whipping order to keep your minion happy.
- Elementalist villain and his summons.
- A whole new 'classic' soundtrack for adventure mode.
- The witchman.
- Some killed heroes spawn ghosts.
- Kobold caves.
- Driads and tree spirit villages (tree spirits are now much rarer to randomly appear when cutting forest).
- Enemy village types are chosen as a random subset of all enemy types.
- Execution and torture are working again.
- Traps are allowed on bridge.
- Retired maps are sorted by the number of adventurer attempts. Number of killed adventurers is displayed.
- WASD scrolling as option (in this mode building shortcuts are replaced with alt+letter).
- Option to zoom in UI for users with large resolution displays.
- Free scrolling in control mode (scrolling back requires double right-click).
- Fixed movement animation of creatures thrown by spells.
Pages in category "Alpha16"
This category contains only the following page.