From KeeperRL Wiki
- You can play single map games, with all enemies on the same map sector
- Single maps are bigger than ordinary map sectors in a campaign
- Single map dungeons cannot be retired and uploaded for others to fight against
- Single map games are for Keepers only.
- You can compete for the hi-score
- Campaigns are very similar to single map games but you have a master map containing other enemies and allies on various map sectors.
- Keeper dungeons are controlled by AI
- You can press 't' to travel between map sectors while controlling one of your creatures.
- You can compete for the official hi-score
- You can upload your dungeon to be challenged in free-play games
- These are custom campaigns
- You can get to play against up to 4 hand-crafted dungeons designed by real people. (If you like you can usually choose ones which have never ever been played against previously - by anyone!).
- You get to choose your starting location
- You get to choose the number of enemies (within a range)
- You can play "generate mana in library" where you can research technologies just by studying
- You can still upload your dungeon if you win
Keepers will find this walkthrough helpful:
When at war with another keeper dungeon, many of the tips in the adventurer guide are helpful for keepers: