From KeeperRL Wiki
- You can play single map games, with all enemies on the same map sector
- Single maps are bigger than ordinary map sectors in a campaign
- Single map dungeons cannot be retired and uploaded for others to fight against
- Single map games are for Keepers only.
- Campaigns are very similar to single map games but you have a master map containing other enemies and allies on various map sectors.
- You select how many enemies and which other players to fight against. Other player's dungeons are controlled by AI and you can upload your own one if you win.
- You can press 't' to travel between map sectors while controlling one of your creatures.
Keepers will find this walkthrough helpful:
When at war with another dungeon, many of the tips in the adventurer guide are helpful for keepers: