Defines the chance of a successful melee attack and dodging.
- Is equal to dexterity + accuracy bonuses.
Affects if and how much damage is dealt in combat.
- Is equal to strength + (weapon) damage.
Affects if and how much damage is taken in combat.
- Is equal to strength + armor value.
Affects the values of melee and ranged accuracy, and ranged damage.
The maxiumum amount of weight you can carry.
- Inventory limit equals 4 * Strength
Describes general combat value
A creatures level is calculated from its strength and dexterity.
Level = max[1.0, 10 * ((STRENGTH / 12) - 1) + 10 * ((DEXTERITY / 12) - 1)]
Affects which body parts are hit in combat.
Affects the values of attack, defense and carrying capacity.
Affects how much time every action takes.
- Is reduced if total weight of carried items exceeds creatures strength.
Damage bonus if not wearing any weapon
The weight of creatures dead body