Home Forums General Discussion What do mutations do?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I researched human and animal mutation, but I don't see anything different. What does that tech do?

miki151
    Participant

It just unlocks some new minions.

rumpelstilzz
    Participant

But how? Do those new ones join you randomly like normal recruits? I never saw any mutant yet. Do I have to take any action after researching it?

I thought (and if I’m wrong, I recommend to make it so 😀 ), researching mutation might allow you to mutate one of your minions, creating a stronger form of the chosen minion, depending on who you make mutate. Eg. mutating an ogre could give you a powerful basher / tank, while mutating a wolf gives you a hellhound, sniffer, scout or whatsoever…

Edit: The right place for a “mutate minion” button could be just beyond “summon imp”, leading to a list that allows you to choose one of your minions.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by rumpelstilzz.
    Andminus
    Participant

The human and beast mutations are to allow you to obtain Legendary humanoids and Legendary beasts respectively, you also must have a Succubi mate and the offspring COULD be a L. Human or Beast, or may just be a normal creature. However this was changed in Alpha 21 looks like, and while the requirements are the same, you now can chose to buy them (once again when requirements are met and they ask to join your dungeon) be warned each legendary (human or beast) costs 250 mana, AND you can only EVER get 4 total L. Humans or L. Beasts (hopefully for now, hopefully it will be increased maybe later on if I keep asking XD)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.