Home Forums News Plans for the next update: endless mode and better campaign

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The dust has settled after releasing Alpha20, and it seems that most players are greatly enjoying the new update. To those that had complaints about s
    [See the full post at: Plans for the next update: endless mode and better campaign]

Bas Testerink
    Participant

Sounds like solid plans. I’m looking forward to the endless mode! Just an idea for ongoing resource supply: you may introduce a transmutation workshop where shamans can transform equipment into resources (the equipment is ongoing due to the raiding parties). This way you also don’t accumulate hundreds of equipment items.

Edit: if transmutation also costs mana, then you also maintain a reason to keep studying after having researched everything. Instead of furniture a spell (like summon imp) could be used to that transforms all items on a square into resources. This is probably easier to implement.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Bas Testerink.

I like the idea. I was thinking more about buying resources with the dropped gold, but transmutating the equipment might be even better. I’m not sure if it can be done with a simple order or spell, you’d need some kind of menu to be able to pick exactly which items are transformed.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.