Home Forums Bugs :P High CPU usage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #6359

    dj_papeles
    Participant

    Hi! first i say that i love this game, good work, new to this forum but not for the game which i already own since a couple of months, recently i notice that in my two cores cpu (Pentium G3420) and at any time one of the cores run at 20% and the other run at 80% aproximately, i dont know if this is a normal behaviour but i think not, any help would be very welcome :).
    By the way iam using the last version since Steam keep the game updated and using Windows version.

    Excuse my English i am from Spain.

    #6360

    Hello!

    It’s pretty normal for the game to use one core at 80-100%. There are ways to make this lower when the game is paused, but it’s not really a priority. Does the game run fine for you besides the high CPU usage?

    Saludos 🙂

    #6369

    dj_papeles
    Participant

    Thanks for the info, yes its runs perfectly besides the usage of CPU.

    • This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  dj_papeles.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.