Home Forums News Alpha20 available for testing on Steam (Windows only)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

You can now playtest Alpha20 on Steam! To do this, opt into the dev beta branch in the game’s properties in your library. For now I only uploaded Wind
    [See the full post at: Alpha20 available for testing on Steam (Windows only)]

Hordeum
    Participant

Well everything is working , had some trouble with humanoids not having inventory but its ok.
    + Can we have some details about what can be comming next in alpha21?
    + Can we have animals be more usefull?
    + Can we have some other ways to mine? (having a lack of gold)
    + Can we have buildings like towers for minions to defend your base?
    + Can we have a Co-op? (Could be revolutionary)
    Sorry about having soo many requests , just want to help ;>

Well everything is working , had some trouble with humanoids not having inventory but its ok.

Which humanoids? Legendary?

+ Can we have some details about what can be comming next in alpha21?

Yes, after I release alpha20.

+ Can we have animals be more usefull?

Yes, I’m planning to re-work animals. They will probably start as neutral or hostile, and be an early enemy (for example you’ll run into hostile cave bears while mining). There might be ways to tame them.

+ Can we have some other ways to mine? (having a lack of gold)

Not really :). Did you exhaust all possible sources of gold, including enemy treasuries? What did you spend it on?

+ Can we have buildings like towers for minions to defend your base?

What exactly? Like multi-level structures?

+ Can we have a Co-op? (Could be revolutionary)

No! 🙂

Sorry about having soo many requests , just want to help ;>

NP. Thanks for the suggestions 🙂

WolfhunterHUN
    Participant

The new update will be very good, it runs fine for me only thing is that there is some slight lag when I move the camera, which I have not experienced before (with arrow keys while in overseer mode).

Overall nice update, especially fan of the way rooms are made now and the new leveling system seems to be nice also.

My only request is – any chance for some stronger spells? Fire bolt or lightning bolt or something. Those Orc shamans are so useless :’D

The new update will be very good, it runs fine for me only thing is that there is some slight lag when I move the camera, which I have not experienced before (with arrow keys while in overseer mode).

You are right, I noticed this too. Thanks.

My only request is – any chance for some stronger spells? Fire bolt or lightning bolt or something. Those Orc shamans are so useless :’D

Yeah, definitely, I should add some offensive spells.

fedkin
    Participant

When it will be possible to try the linux version?

I’m having some technical issues with the Linux build. I’ll likely release it on Tuesday, together with the Mac build.

The Linux build is out on the dev branch. Let me know if there are any issues.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.