- 12 August 2014
I've just uploaded another fixing build. You can get it from Itch.io. Bugs fixed this time:
- Golem spawning crash when there is no lab.
- Word of power crash in ASCII mode.
- Throwing items crash.
- Not refreshing the screen when minions get killed and when zooming.
- Planned constructions appear darker now in ASCII mode.
- 11 August 2014
I've just uploaded fixed versions of Alpha9. They fix a crash in Adventurer mode, and bring back the message about dungeon location in Adventurer vs. Keeper mode. If you don't play adventurer at all, then there is no need to reinstall.
- 09 August 2014
After over two months of
hard work, KeeperRL alpha9 is released! Major changes include new graphics, interaction with randomly generated deities, and the concepts of minion morale and efficiency. Because I love producing trailers, below is a trailer for this version! Further down you'll find the changelog.
As I mentioned before, starting from this release the graphical versions are paid, and they are accompanied by a free ASCII-only release. Besides graphics and music, they are absolutely identical. You can get both of them from Itch.io. If you've backed the project, you'll receive an email with a download key very shortly.
- Building of shrines, worship and sacrifice, and a lot of effects involving these.
- About 40 new tiles.
- More intelligent dragons that can be worshiped.
- Specialized storage types.
- Minions automatically replace equipment for better.
- Room efficiency.
- Minion morale.
- "Dispatch imp" order.
- More different vaults.
- Willpower stat.
- Weapon prefixes: flaming, silver and poisonous.
- Boots of levitation.
- Rings of poison and fire resistance.